13 de novembro de 2009

LEON FRANCE


Vintage Scent shop clerk

Leon's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 647
Thanks: 16
Thanked 46 Times in 36 Posts
Lightbulb Joaquim Pinto is a SRP member!

I just realized that I got a "Thank you" from JoaquimPinto! He's just signed in today as a member here on SRP. I sent him a PM on behalf of SRP welcoming him. It's a huge privilege to have him as a member here. Just to let you know, he's the man who owns a straight razor from the last Portuguese king, for example.
I'm glad to have you here!
The Portuguese Barber's Museum
Hi gents,
I invite you to take a look at the website of the most popular barber in Portugal. His name is Joaquim Pinto and besides being a barber he also collects everything related to his art. He decided to open up a museum to show everyone all the stuff he has.
The site is in Portuguese only, but you can find his razors by clicking on the menu at the left of the screen in the 5th option (Secção 5). Too bad the images are not very detailed. I couldn't identify any of his razors, maybe you can!

Here the website: Museu do Barbeiro de Joaquim Pinto - Pinto's Cabeleireiros
Best regards
Visit my Vendor Corner, my shop www.VintageScent.com or PM me
The Vintage Scent - rare and antique products for men
Your online resource for "444", "La Toja", Floïd, Semogue brushes, Confianca products and NOS Filarmonica and Palmera straight razors.

Linc.THE PORTUGUESE BARBER MUSEUM
LINC: The Portuguese Barber's Museum - Straight Razor Place Forums
Linc.Duas ou três coisas
Linc.Bicho Carpinteiro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário